Our promotion $25 Welcome Bonus is terminated as of March 14th, 2019. This means that all participants must close all trading positions on their bonus accounts.
We remind you that according to the rules of the promotion, you can withdraw the profit received from trading bonus funds after your overall trading volume reaches at least 250 microlots.
Maximum withdrawal amount from a bonus Micro account is $50.
I fulfilled all the conditions, how do I withdraw?
If you fulfilled all the conditions of the promotion, you can submit a withdrawal request or make an internal transfer to any of your trading accounts at any time before March 14th, 2019.
I still have funds left on my account, how do I keep trading?
If you have traded the necessary amount of lots and your profit exceeded the maximum withdrawal sum of $50, or if you haven’t traded the necessary amount of lots, but your profit is at least $10, you can transfer the remaining profit to a real account. It will be added as a bonus.
If you took losses while trading, but you still have at least $10 left on your account, you can transfer the remaining funds to a real trading account as a bonus if you deposit at least $25.
All bonuses will be added not later than March 25th.
You can trade with the bonus funds and withdraw the profit.
Terms of withdrawal eligibility:
- Leverage on your account mustn’t exceed 1:100.
- The account can’t participate in an investment service, i.e. become a manager or an investor account.
- Profit received on a bonus account will be available for withdrawal only once you have traded 1 lot (100 lots on a Micro account) for each $5 of profit.
- Only instruments of the types FOREX MAJORS, FOREX EXT 1, FOREX EXT 2 are taken into account.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the conditions of the promotion at any time.
Be careful! If your funds aren’t withdrawn or transferred to another account before March 14th, they will be irretrievably deducted from your account (including profir)!
If you have any questions, contact is via LivaChat on our website or open a support ticket in your Private Office.
Grand Capital team