Choose the account type and click “Open”. Review all the settings in the pop-up window and change them if needed. Carefully read the documents listed in the bottom of the pop-up window and check “I agree” box if you do. Click “Create”. The account number and the account password will be sent to the email address you provided upon registration.
How to withdraw funds to Webmoney wallet from a Micro account?
If you have a Micro account with GC, you can quickly withdraw amount not exceeding $100. To use this option, you should:
1. Register a Webmoney wallet.
2. Deposit your GC Micro account with any amount of funds using your Webmoney wallet.
3. Contact our customer support to register your wallet number in GC system.
After doing that you can enjoy instant withdrawals to you GC Micro account.
How long does it take for withdrawal request to be processed?
Please mind that bank transfers are an exception and they can take up to 5 working days to process.
How do I restore my trading account password?
Log in to your Private Office and choose a trading account. Choose “Password Recovery” option in the right side menu. Enter a new password.
For PCs with low screen resolution and mobile devices:
In the “Trading” tab, click on the account in question and click “Password recovery”. You will need to confirm the change with a one-time confirmation code.
If you used a mobile phone to validate your account:
An SMS will the confirmation code (token) be sent to the phone number you provided upon registration. Enter the digits in the confirmation field and click “Confirm”.
If you used a mobile application to validate your account:
Launch the application on your mobile device and choose “One-time password” option. Enter the digits in your confirmation field on the website and click “Confirm”.
What are your Margin Call and Stop Out?
All information on Margin Call and Stop Out for each account type can be found here. This level is a ratio of available funds on the account to the amount of security according to the formula: margin level = (equity / used margin) x 100. The defined value can be viewed in the trading terminal in the “Trading” tab.
How do I change my account password in MT4?
1. Open and log into your MT4 terminal.
2. Go to Tools > Options > Server.
3. Click the "Change" button.
4. Enter your current password and your new password. Click "OK".
Error: Wrong Password
If you have entered your account details when logging into WebTrader and received the error message "Wrong Password":
1. Make sure that you're using the correct password, the most recent one since the last recovery and belonging to the specified account.
2. Check if the entered password is correct. Try to enter it elsewherem, copy and paste into the login form. Make sure you don't accidentally cope an extra space before or after the passord. The password must contain 8 characters.
3. If you've followed these instructions, but still encounter this error message, reset the password and login with the new one.
Choose the account type and click “Open”. Review all the settings in the pop up window and change them if needed. Carefully read the documents listed in the bottom of the pop up window and check “I agree” box if you do. Click “Create”. The account number and the account password will be sent to the email address you provided upon registration.
How do I track status of my withdrawal request?
To view the current status of your withdrawal request, log into your Private Office and click “Deposit and Withdrawal requests" in the upper right.